We understand that flood damage can be devastating – that’s why we have developed a flood repair & restoration process that can quickly and safely remove moisture and water damage from carpets and walls.
We also provide flexible payment options, allowing us to bill your insurer directly, or provide invoices on completion.
- Inspection and Assessment
- Water Removal – extraction with two machines, hastens the process
- Anti–microbial Application – prevents the growth of mould during the drying process
- Drying: Air Movement – moving air allows the moisture to more rapidly evaporate
- Drying: Dehumidifying – drying the air can also speed up the evaporation rate thus speeding up drying times
- Drying: Monitoring – Hygrometers are the only accurate way of determining whether all moisture has been removed
- Final steam cleaning of carpet – will remove any odors and ensure carpets are conditioned
These devises remain on site, as part of the drying process. We monitor this process and ensuring we move the fans appropriately. We take every precaution to ensure the excess moisture is removed from the room and everything is restored back to normal. If you have experienced flooding don’t delay give us a call!